Thematic sections: call for proposals
We invite proposals for a special, guest-edited thematic section of the Journal of Audiovisual Translation to be published in 2024. The deadline for proposal submission is November 15, 2021.
For more information visit see the call for proposals: https://jatjournal.org/index.php/jat/cfproposals
The Journal of Audiovisual Translation occasionally publishes thematic sections in the regular issue which contain 3-6 articles. The aim of thematic sections is to bring out articles on a particular theme in order to enable new insights into topics relevant to audiovisual translation and media accessibility.
Articles for thematic sections are collected both by public call and direct invitation by the guest editor. The public call for papers is published by the Editorial Board of the journal in collaboration with the guest editor.
Proposals for thematic/special sections should be sent to the Editor-in-Chief Anna Jankowska (email@example.com) by the 15th of November 2022 with the title: Thematic section 2024.
The proposals should include:
- a theme;
- a preliminary title;
- a brief (150-200 words) presentation the topic and its relevance;
- names and bionotes of guest editors;
- since the time for producing the special issue is limited, supplying a short list of possible contributors and titles contributions will be an advantage.
- Proposals: November 15, 2022
- Acceptance: December 15, 2022
- Submission of full papers: November 1st, 2023
- Final acceptance: April 30, 2024
- Submission of final versions to be proofread: May 2024